My little M Man lost it this afternoon. Here is how the conversation went...
Mommy- Now, why are you in your room for a nap
Little M - Because I am hungry.
Mommy - no that is NOT why...
Little M - Because I want an Ice Cream Sandwich for a snack.
Mommy - No, you did not eat your lunch today and I told you no to an ice cream sandwich, what did I offer you.
Little M - Some fruit!
Mommy - And to that offer what did you do?
Little M - I through a good big fit!
Mommy - Yes you did and what did I say?
Little M - Go to your room and you take a nap
Mommy - That is right and now you are not going to get an fruit either.
Little M - That is right Mommy and you are mean....
Wow, motherhood is so much fun and it is so easy.....
If I hear from these two boys one more time I am hungry after the refuse to eat a breakfast or a lunch I make for them or buy for them I am going to lose my mind. And today, I even bought them McDonalds Happy Meals and Little M did not eat his lunch. I am really going crazy now.
My darling Noe, is not so darling when it comes to eating too! Whatever I make I hear, "I don't like this." When she loved it last week, or she's never had it- ugh! The thing that makes me the most mad though is when it's bed time and she's now starving to death. I'm mean then and say too bad you can have breakfast in the morning =).
ReplyDeleteI just made a comment, but somehow it got deleted. Can't wait to see you when we're in town!
ReplyDelete