They just make me laugh so hard! They decided it was time to put on some costumes. As you can see Spiderman is in the middle of an identity crisis. He is not sure if he should remain a Superhero or join the real world and become a Firefighter! I am guessing he tried the suit on to see how it felt! (haha) And then there is Yoda! Star Wars is the movie of choice in this house right now! (at least by our little M Man)

Our Little E Man is growing up so fast! Check out this smile!!! He loves to watch his Big Brothers and he thinks they are funny. Last night we moved my rocking chair to the other side of the living room and as I sat and held him he laughed and smiled for a long time. I think he thought he had moved into a totally different house. Babies are so funny and so wonderful!

Look at the brothers sharing! I remember when they were little I used to put them in this chair together to take pictures of them. Each of them propped in a corner so they would not fall over on the other. Now check them out, all grown up and ready to turn five in less than a month. It is wonderful and sad all at the same moment! Oh how I love them and am so thankful for every moment I have with them and how they make me laugh in cry. Often in the very same moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment