So the picture isn't clear but we went with the Cripe Family to see Toy Story 3 the weekend after it opened in the theater! Pixar did a wonderful job once again on the film. I would go see it again but this time I would take some kleenex. It is a strong reminder of just how fast our precious little ones grow up! Our little J Man is so sweet and sensitive that he got a bit scared during the movie. I looked down the row to check on him and he was crying his little eyes out. Daddy went to his rescue and they went out into the lobby. His concern during the movie was that Andy would not find all of his friends and the toys would be apart forever. I am not so sure he wants to see the movie again but I think all in all he liked the film! (Good Times, Great Memories!)
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Toy Story 3
So the picture isn't clear but we went with the Cripe Family to see Toy Story 3 the weekend after it opened in the theater! Pixar did a wonderful job once again on the film. I would go see it again but this time I would take some kleenex. It is a strong reminder of just how fast our precious little ones grow up! Our little J Man is so sweet and sensitive that he got a bit scared during the movie. I looked down the row to check on him and he was crying his little eyes out. Daddy went to his rescue and they went out into the lobby. His concern during the movie was that Andy would not find all of his friends and the toys would be apart forever. I am not so sure he wants to see the movie again but I think all in all he liked the film! (Good Times, Great Memories!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment