Little E Man's first smile actually came while he was in the Hospital. Of course during his stay I never took a single picture. (I really did not care to have photos of that time...I guess I might regret that some day but for now, I am fine with just the memory.) Shortly after he got home the smiles started coming even more often and now he is smiling all the time. He loves looking at his brothers whom he smiles at frequently. I mean why wouldn't you they are a bit silly? He also loves to smile at the ceiling fans and pictures the boys have made and taped to the walls around the house! I hope I am not the only mother whose main source of artwork around the house are paintings created by the little ones who then find scotch tape and the artwork is forever posted on walls with an eye level of about two and half feet! Nonetheless, E Man LOVES looking and smiling at it! Thursday, July 15, 2010
Is it a Smile?
Little E Man's first smile actually came while he was in the Hospital. Of course during his stay I never took a single picture. (I really did not care to have photos of that time...I guess I might regret that some day but for now, I am fine with just the memory.) Shortly after he got home the smiles started coming even more often and now he is smiling all the time. He loves looking at his brothers whom he smiles at frequently. I mean why wouldn't you they are a bit silly? He also loves to smile at the ceiling fans and pictures the boys have made and taped to the walls around the house! I hope I am not the only mother whose main source of artwork around the house are paintings created by the little ones who then find scotch tape and the artwork is forever posted on walls with an eye level of about two and half feet! Nonetheless, E Man LOVES looking and smiling at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment