Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Day in the snow!












We spent Sunday, Feb. 15, 2009 up on Mt. Charelston playing in the snow. It was great fun!!! The boys had a blast playing in the snow with their daddy, aunt and uncle, and cousins. We left early Sunday morning and drove up as to beat the crowds. The boys love the snow and I think maybe they are ready for Skiing or Snowboarding. I think I want to get them into a ski school next winter!
My little "M Man" loved filling his buckets with snow and eating it! I think he likes the feeling of the cold on his tongue. It was rather fun to watch him!
Our little "J Man" on the other hand had a good time going up and down the hills on the sled. Mommy even took a few runs with him. It was great. I have to say that Daddy on the other hand had fun taking him up the BIGGEST hill he could find and sending him down. I will also say, it was Daddy who scared the little guy to death! (Daddy got in a bit of trouble to say the least.)
The cousins "Z and C" spent the day digging tunnels and rolling around in the powder! It was just fun. The cousins "A and V" had a good time sledding as well with Uncle T.
When everyone was cold and done we went to the cars, drank some hot chocolate, and ate donuts. I am hoping we can make one more trip up the mountain before the season is over and play again!




1 comment:

  1. Hey!! How are you guys doing? What have you been up to??
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete