Last night (Feb. 9, 2009), it got very quiet around our house! (We always know what that means TROUBLE!)
The boys and I made two cheesecakes yesterday. One to be delivered to a friend and one for us to enjoy. Mason was very excited about his "Zzerrt" (short for Dessert) as he calls it. All afternoon he was waiting to have a piece of cheesecake. Well, after we completed the process of making the cheesecakes, I let the boys lick the bowl and beaters. I must also admit, I let them sample a little lick off of the top of the cake. We then put the cheesecakes in the fridge in the garage.
Later in the evening when Mason could wait no more the boys found themselves out in the garage with the cheesecake. (Of course, without parental permission!) When Craig noticed how quiet the house had become he found our precious little boys in the garage with the cheesecake. Let me just say the boys had used their "Clean" fingers and helped themselves to the eating of the cheesecake. All I can say is, "Mary, it was not the cheesecake intended for you and Russ! Thank God!)
When Craig told me what had happened and showed me the demolished cheesecake, I really wanted to take a picture of the guilty ones, but decided we would try to teach a lesson instead. So the picture I attached is one taken of Mason at Christmas time helping me make our Birthday cake for Baby Jesus!
:( All in all, it was rather FUNNY!
That is so cute. Did they eat the entire cheesecake? Gosh, we miss you guys. The boys are getting so big. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)
ReplyDeleteCraig was able to save most of the cheesecake, but I will say it did not look nearly as cute as it did when I put it in the fridge!!!!
ReplyDeleteFuuny since they are not mine!
ReplyDelete