Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Mommy, Where you take me to run off my syrup?"




One of the main reasons Craig and I decided to start this blog was to create a way in which we could start documenting all of the amazing, funny, and sometimes mind wondering things the boys do and say. I have not been diligent in this as the boys have grown, so it is my goal to start now.

So the first mind wondering statement I will share was spoken yesterday by sweet and precious Mason. Susanne, our first exchange student is visiting from Germany and we have had a wonderful time visiting with her and her family. Yesterday morning we went to IHOP for breakfast/brunch and boys enjoyed a platter of All You Can Eat Pancakes. I do believe if they could, they would eat only pancakes at every meal, every day! When we were done with breakfast we visited the Springs Preserve for some sight seeing. As we left IHOP, Mason asked me, "Mommy, where you take me to run off my syrup?" I guess even he knew he might have eaten a little too much syrup and would have a little too much energy for Mommy! I laughed and we called daddy right away!

1 comment:

  1. Becky I totally have to agree with if the boys could eat pancakes all the time they would. If I ask Bryce what he wants for Breakfast most times he will say cakes Mama. Which means pancakes. He will even go into the pantry and get the box if it's opened. Love the Blog Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete