Thursday, May 14, 2009

SO I am NOT keeping up!



This is my precious "J Man"!!!! He is such a ham! We were celebrating Easter with the family and had not taken swim suits for the day. The twins decided that swim suits were not needed and in the water they went with only UNDERWEAR on! (I was so PROUD)

We are getting ready to go on Vacation and the boys are soooooo excited. We will be going to Disneyland for a little less than a week. We will also go to the beach and I am sure bring back many memories.

For those of you who don't know what has been eating all my FREE time, I started an At Home Business. I am doing well, and it is making some money!! It is also keeping me very busy. Check it out at www.scentsy.com/rebam I am selling highly scented, wickless, and flameless candles! They really are wonderful and they make your house smell awesome.

If you want to place an order you can do so on that website or call me.

I will be back with more postings after our trip, I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your pretty busy Becky. I hope you guys have a great time with the Mouse!! Looking forward to hearing more when you get back. Congratulations on the new home business. I'll tell my friends... :)

    ReplyDelete