Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes!


It was Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009 and we were outside pulling weeds! What a great way to spend Valentine's Day. No, seriously, Craig took me out last weekend. However, there was a North Las Vegas Police Officer going through the neighborhood and the boys stood on the sidewalk waving their little arms and smiling their precious smiles. The officer stopped and gave each boy a "Jr. Police Officer Badge." They were so proud. Shortly after getting their badge we left for church. The boys wore their badges into church and the sweet lady who checked them in asked the boys, "Did you two visit the police station today?" They were very excited and answered, "No, Policeman come our house!" I was a bit embarrassed with the thought of this lady at church wondering why the police had visited our house earlier that day. I really had to stop her and explain what had happened. What more can I say, leave it to my children to bless the church with the truth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment