Monday, January 11, 2010

Mersereau's Travel to San Diego


So I can officially say we are crazy! I posted on Facebook on Thursday night asking for help teaching "J Man" how to blow his nose. Well our good friend Robin responded on Friday morning that she would gladly accept the job! The only problem is she and her family live in SAN DIEGO! So Friday morning at 7:30am we decided to leave at noon and drive to San Diego for the weekend! Crazy? Yes!!!! Fun? Yes! Am I glad we went? Yes!!!! We had a great trip and the boys really enjoyed our time once we got there. The drive they could have done without I am sure!
So, we arrived in San Diego around 7:00pm Friday night and hung out with Scott and Robin and their kiddos! Saturday we got up and traveled down to the Maritime Museum! This was a lot of fun and rather inexpensive. If you want to go to San Diego and not do the traditional stuff, i.e. Sea World, Lego Land, or the Zoo, I would really recommend this museum! The boys had a lot of fun climbing on the ships and we had a good time too!! We took a boat ride of the Bay and that was wonderful too! It was the boys' first official boat ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment