Thursday, January 28, 2010
Eve did it again!
So tonight we had Ma Cory and Papa over for dinner! It was a wonderful meal and the boys enjoyed the company of their grandparents. We are so blessed to have both sets of grandparents so close. After dinner was over we were sitting around the table talking about the Bible stories we have been reading each evening before bed. (For Christmas, the boys got a Children's Bible and it is wonderful reading for your younger kids!) "Little M Man" began to flip through the Bible and describe a variety of the stories to Papa and Ma Cory. I think the best story he retold was the first story he came to! Of course it was Adam and Eve and his exact words were, "This is the story of the women who will never learn!" I am not exactly sure what I said, but I am still laughing about his words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment