Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We are expecting!

I have been waiting to make this posting!!!! While we were in New York on vacation we discovered we were pregnant! I bit of a shock to say the least. That was Sept. 5, 2009 (I will always remember Keith and Amanda's wedding date now!!!) and I took a home pregnancy test that turned up positive. I think the funniest part of the whole thing is where I took the test! I drove to Norwich, NY to Walmart that morning all alone and I purchased the test. Never in a MILLION years did I think it would be positive. So to the bathroom in Walmart I went where I proceeded to take the test. It turned up POSITIVE right away and out of Walmart I walking crying my eyes out. I was filled with fears..... We have been waiting for the Doctor's appointment to confirm that it was not twins again and that happened yesterday. We are having one baby and I am coming out of the denial stage I guess you can say! Now it is time to deal with the reality that our house is getting smaller by the minute and we are going to have to clean out yet again!
So the details are, I am 10 weeks along in the pregnancy and I am due on May 12, 2010. It will probably be a week before that as I will probably have a scheduled C-Section again. (And get my tubes tied!!!!!)
We will keep you posted as we progress! Thanks in advance for all the prayers.

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet this little blessing!! Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO SO SO excited!!! One little babe is much easier than two =). I'm so excited I can keep up with your pregnancy via blogging. Big hugs to all of you too!

    ReplyDelete