So let me paint the picture...
"J Man" came walking out of the bathroom after being in there for quite some time and he says and I quote, "I feel MUCH better!" To that Craig and I laughed very hard! Little "M Man" walks in the same bathroom and complains, "Man it is stinky in here, don't come in this bathroom." M Man then turned on the fan in the bathroom!
Now we are adding yet another boy into the mix of this house.
The other night after both boys had stolen the dried apricots out of the fridge and ate at least 8 a piece, we were putting the boys to bed and J Man says "Hey M Man, do you want me to make a popper on your pillow!"
This whole Popper thing really is in their blood and they can't help themselves as they find it so incredibly funny! All I can say is "Lord, please help me! I can't do this all alone!"
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought Gavin and Teague were both going to be girls, but now I wouldn't trade them for anything!! Although, we're still hoping there might be another girl for us?? You're so fabulous with M & J that you'll be wonderful with your new little sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI have no doubt that you can handle yet another boy! We are so excited for all of you. J and M will be awesome big brothers too. I can just see the two of them showing the little one the ropes. Can't wait to hear all the stories.
ReplyDelete