Friday, April 2, 2010

The Week From....

I am not exactly sure what is going on with my children.... Where do I begin?

I wish I could say it all happened today but it didn't. Yesterday, I had a friend over visiting and the boys were playing. Needless to say that the time came to clean up their "Fun" and the battle began. My Little "J Man" took off out the front door and down the street. I decided in my calm demeanour that I would simply let him know I was not coming after him and I was locking the door. Well....."M Man" and I waited at the window and guess who did NOT come back. I went outside and explained that if he did not come back he was going to get a SPANK! He did return. However, the next 20 words out of his mouth were those of disrespect and who knows what else. My next step was to take him into the bathroom and let him have a squirt of foaming soap. He did not much care for this, but my problems only got worse when he threw up all over the bathroom floor. So, now I am MAD!!!!!! Now I am not thinking rationally, and I want to, well.... I better not really admit what I wanted to do. We still needed to clean up the mess, so now the irrational mom is yelling and screaming for the boys to clean up their mess. I went to bed last night feeling like a terrible mom we needs serious counseling and a hundred or so hours of parenting classes, and some serious prayer....
So then the day started today so calmly until.....It was until I had to go to the bathroom. I went into the half bathroom and found that "J Man" had plugged up the toliet. I then went to the other bathroom and found an inch of water all over the bathroom floor. I am still not totally clear why the water was all over the floor but I decided I did not really want to ask because I was not sure I really wanted to know since I had to walk through the water barefoot.
Later, we met daddy for dinner and the manager of the restaurant asked "J Man" why he wasn't wearing the same shorts as "M Man." In a very honest voice "J Man" told the manager that he peed all over them. I am now realizing that when I sent "J Man" to his room for the mess on the bathroom floor, he peed either on his bed or the floor. Yikes is about all I can thnk of because I am not going to survive motherhood!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, made me laugh out loud. You will survive motherhood, and you are a FABULOUS mother!! Our kids can be quite the stinkers though, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer you are a FABULOUS mother!! Our kids will do stuff to see what our reaction will be. I would have done the same thing and I'm sure I would have thought the same you were thinking. Don't let it get you down. Praying for you always. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete