Monday, March 1, 2010

Children's Heart Walk


This past weekend, Feb. 27, 2010, we walked in the Children's Heart Walk! Craig, the boys, and I have been walking for 5 years! I love this organization! When the boys were born, they both had PDA's that had to be monitored and eventually repaired. It was an emotional process but it was the people at the Children's Heart Center who helped us through this! I am so happy that each year our team has grown and we have been able to raise more money for this amazing organization. Thank you to each of you who walked and a thank you for those of you who donated to our group! It is so much fun watching the boys grow each year and to see them look forward to this walk as well! They know it is a special event and they love walking in the walk as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment