

We are planning the boys' 4th brithday party and I can't help but think back on where we have come from. They were so little and so fragile! You'd never know! Now they are so big, so loud, so much fun, and boy do they keep me laughing. If I did not laugh, I would cry! These two pictures were taken 3 years apart. (Maybe not the most flattering of me, but you get my jist!) They did fit at one time in my lap together, and I look at them now, and in one more year we won't all fit together in the chair. How time flies. I think back to the days of my childhood and I remember how people always told me you are growing up so fast. Those words were mere words until now. I have my own children whom are growing so quickly before my own eyes! It is crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment